Last Updated: [8/4/2015]
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit the Site, we may collect the following types of information (“Information”):
- Personal Information. Personal Information about you which third parties could use to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address phone number, employer, age, gender, date of birth, or PHI.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We automatically collect and store certain non‑personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, domain name, geographical location, type of browser, operating system, search requests, and device you are using to access the Site. We also collect and store website traffic information such as the site you visited before coming to the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, the amount of time you spent on the Site, the specific pages you visit on the Site, how long you stay on that page, the site you visit after you leave the Site and which hyperlinks, if any, you “click” on when using the Site. This information does not identify individual users, but identifies demographic information, preferences in content and advertising, quality of service, and web traffic patterns. We may aggregate non‑personally identifiable information and use it to deliver personalized content, to diagnose programs with the Site, and for statistical purposes. We may disclose non‑personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Protected Health Information. Certain information which you may share when using the Site or the Service is considered Protected Health Information such as information about a person’s physical or mental health and their receipt of health care services (“PHI”). PHI is subject to protections in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), as amended by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH Act”).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the Information that you provide to us when visiting the Site and using the Service in the following ways:
- To respond to your questions or comments
- To create and manage your online account
- To send you brochures, promotional materials, newsletters or other information you have requested
- To provide you with targeted advertising
- To notify you of new services and features of the Service
- To improve the content and functionality of the Site
- To improve the level of customer satisfaction with the Service
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers involved in the processing, collecting and analyzing of Personal Information, providers which host and manage the Site, and providers which provide services at your request. We require any third-party service provider with which we share Personal Information to comply with confidentiality obligations in an attempt to protect your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable manner.
Legal Requirements: We may share your Personal Information as required by law or court order to disclose, or we believe in good faith that we are legally required to disclose such Personal Information, in our sole discretion. We may also share your Personal Information when necessary to identify, contact or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interfering with the privacy or property or other rights of our guests or us.
Tracking Tools: We, like most websites, use data collection tools known as tracking tools such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your online activities and use of the Site. A “cookie” is a small text file inserted by the Site to your computer’s browser software. Cookies are used to facilitate your return to the Site and can be used to track your browser’s website browsing history. You can choose not to accept cookies by blocking them in your Internet or mobile browser. To block cookies, please consult your Internet or mobile browser’s help section or operating instructions through a single website or a series of websites. We may also use a variety of other technological tools, means, and mechanisms to help us customize your experience and otherwise improve and enhance the services we provide on the Site.
Customized Content; Opting Out: Our third-party service providers may serve advertisements on our behalf that are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits to the Site and across different websites. These third parties may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative and/or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. These programs allow users to opt out of targeted advertisements offered by participating companies. You can learn more about these programs at http://www.networkadvertising.org/ or at http://www.aboutads.info/. To limit or opt out of targeted advertisements by participating companies, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Note that we do not have control over these targeted advertisement programs or the companies that participate in them.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals: We do not have the ability to react to “Do Not Track” or “DNT” browser signals at this time.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
In the event you choose to register for access to the Service through our portal, you will be required to set up an account and choose a User Name and Password. You will also be required to provide additional information such as name, address and email address to verify and validate who is requesting access to the secured area of the Site. You are solely responsible for keeping such User Name and Password strictly confidential.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or a mobile device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us or from the Site, and you provide such Personal Information at your own risk.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
We do not publish content that is targeted to children. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 and will not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose such information. If you are under 13, you should not enter any personally identifiable information about yourself on the Site. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the information from our database, at your written request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please send us an email at email@example.com, and be sure to include in your message the same information, including email address, that your child submitted.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to obtain (a) a list of all third parties to whom we may have disclosed your Personal Information within the past year for direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
Change of Ownership
In the event we are the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity or the Site’s assets and/or services to a subsequent owner or operator, we will provide your Information to that subsequent owner.
Changes to Policy
Consent to Processing in the United States
You may reach us using the following contact information:
The Jonas Center
925 12th St E
Glencoe, MN 55336